Thank You So Much To Our Loyal Followers Who Write Us With Their Success Stories! We Can't Publish The Hundreds Of Testimonies We Receive Each Month, But We Hope You Can Find Your Own Success Story Within These Testimonies. To Your Good Health And Abundance!

DRA. LILYBETH OCAMPO Breast Cancer

It was the year 2004 when a patient came to my clinic and asked me to read a kit. Little did I know this was the beginning of a transformation - of my health and my profession.

My name is Lilybeth Bartolome-Ocampo, a Family Physician currently based in Baguio City. Not only am I a Physician but also a patient surviving breast cancer for almost eleven years now. In 1997 while pregnant living in California, USA, I was diagnosed with Stage II B Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma, left breast. I underwent Modified Radical Mastectomy and 4 cycles of chemotherapy. While practicing my profession, another mass grew on my right in 2006. I had a second opinion at St. Luke’s Hospital and the result showed no abnormal DNA, and a very good prognosis. This must be the result of my taking 20 drops of CMD 3x a day everyday. It has also completely relieved me of my severe low back pains due to my scoliosis.

For 18 years in the medical profession, I’ve always believed like my colleagues do that there is a pill for every illness. I’ve always been aware that these synthetic medications have adverse reactions, drug-to-drug interactions, contraindications, and sometimes even lethal effects. If you will notice a lot of drugs are introduced in the pharmaceutical industry claiming a tremendous relief or a breakthrough in medicine; only to find out after a couple of years it is being withdrawn from drugstores because it has a devastating adverse effect; the anti-hyperlipidemic agents for instance. It has been withdrawn in the US because of liver problems and may even cause liver cancer.

Since I’ve found Health Code International, I have understood the beauty of how conventional medicine works synergistically with natural food supplements such as Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD). Knowing that almost all food we take in are no longer sufficient in nutritional value especially the minerals, this is the most convenient way of supplementing these losses.

As I have learned more about the wonders of these trace minerals in Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) especially when patients whom I have prescribed it to came back with miraculous results. I’ve never missed a day without sharing this product. Most amazing patient was a 79 year old woman who had a heart attack and was comatose for ten days in Pozorrubio, Pangasinan. She needed a pace-maker, but since the family lost hope when there was no guarantee of survival despite the gadget, the patient was brought home against medical advice. Patient was given 10 drops CMD everyday thru naso-gastric tube. Exactly on the third day the patient woke up and gradually recovered. A 9 cm myoma that never required any surgery but only disappeared after 6 months of CMD, and the latest a young man who came in for consultation due to a stone in his kidney about 5.6 mm. Her sister who recommended it called and claimed his brother passed out the stone after 3 days of CMD. A n aplastic anemia patient who never had blood transfusion since taking CMD in February but her platelet count rose from 11,000 to 57,000 with now normal levels of hemoglobin and red blood cell count. A twelve year insulin-dependent diabetic but now with normal blood sugar levels without medicines.

The secret of CMD is very simple. It contains 72 minerals in trace amounts which are already present in our human body, working hand-in-hand in order to create a harmonious function. But due to the mineral deficiency in our diet all diseases may arise. So the role of CMD is quite simple - it completes the missing catalysts in every important chemical reaction in our body. Thus, a gradual relief from symptoms of the disease.

A miracle? Yes, a gift from God.

3 comments:

  1. Dra pwede u po ba ako matulongan po para po sa tatay ko kc po may CATARATA po ako din po ay gumagamit din po ng CMD kng ano po ang dapat ko po gawin salamat po

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dra pwede u po ba ako matulongan po para po sa tatay ko kc po may CATARATA po ako din po ay gumagamit din po ng CMD kng ano po ang dapat ko po gawin salamat po kng ok lng po email paki email nlng po ako sa pedroolasojr@gmail.com marami pong salamat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello po.. pahelp po kc kc naito na po kami kc yung tiyahin ko po ovarian cancer tas nakapag under go na po sya ng chemotherapy ..tas after 2 months bumalik kc yung cancers nya..kaya please po pahelp..ano po po at naming gawin 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete