Thank You So Much To Our Loyal Followers Who Write Us With Their Success Stories! We Can't Publish The Hundreds Of Testimonies We Receive Each Month, But We Hope You Can Find Your Own Success Story Within These Testimonies. To Your Good Health And Abundance!

Anne Gloria A. Cruz, Pasig City, Kidney Problem and Prostate Cancer

My husband has a kidney problem and prostate cancer and he needs to have an operation. But due to financial problem, we cannot afford to have him operated. He was prescribed 3 kinds of medicine daily but, due to our problem, he is not able to take it daily. Accidentally, I met my friend from Pateros and I was told about CMD so I let my husband tried it. First 2 days he tried 30 drops in 500 ml distilled water, and my husband felt something different, he said its "maginhawa". On the third day, he tried 70 drops in 1.5 liters of water, same day sumama na sa ihi nya ang stone and after 2 weeks of taking CMD, there is no more pain and no more hard time in urinating. It was the power of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment